Winter Power!
I have finally given in to the power of Winter. I m pretty sure this Winter is extra friggin cold coz this is probably my 4th session of cold/flu now. SUCKS ASS! Gave in last night and moved the heat creater into my bedroom. Woke up today with a nostril full of boogas. Must have been the dry air. Sore throat as well now.
Work soon, but at least I have Jenny Craig food for dinner tonight. Go Jenny Craig. GO!
So does anyone else watch The Entourage? I do. I fucken love it. In love with a show about 4 guys. Kinda makes me upset though coz when I turn off the TV and have a look around at my slum. I get all depressed. I wanna drive around in Maserati's and bang hot women all the time, and have mad Hollywood mansion's. I wanna live that life!
Work soon, but at least I have Jenny Craig food for dinner tonight. Go Jenny Craig. GO!
So does anyone else watch The Entourage? I do. I fucken love it. In love with a show about 4 guys. Kinda makes me upset though coz when I turn off the TV and have a look around at my slum. I get all depressed. I wanna drive around in Maserati's and bang hot women all the time, and have mad Hollywood mansion's. I wanna live that life!

<< Home